Through the use of this channel, The Asian Banker aims to promote the development of the finance industry in Asia by bringing together interested players to examine and discuss the most critical issues of the moment.
This, through the use of technology, without having to take time out from their crowded schedule or leave the comfort of their own desks!!
- The format of the teleconsultation will consist of 2-3 panellists from the industry and one moderator.
- To kick off the hour-long session, each panellist will set out their perspectives in a short 10 minute talk.
- Following the presentations, the rest of the teleconsultation will be dedicated to discussion between the panellists, with input and questions from the attendees tuned into the debate.
- Teleconsultation attendance is capped at 50 industry professionals.
- Access to the audio and slides of the teleconsultation will be made available to all registrants after the session via The Asian Banker website